Looking for some people to collaborate with for fun :)

Hey, so I realised yesterday I don’t have enough friends who I can really share my creative interests with, so thought I’d post here.

I’m hoping to gather a few people who are interested in starting a project to experiment with, have fun with, and overall just take as a learning experience. Once there’s a few of us we’ll probably have a brainstorming session to decide what kind of project we want to work on, taking into accounts everyone’s interests (so nobody feels like they’re working for anyone else, and it’s just a collaborative project we can all enjoy), and then just start building a world together from there?

I’m mainly a digital sculptor, but I’ve dabbled in most game-development related skills. I don’t mind what skill level you are, or how much time you can or can’t commit, as long as you’re interested in contributing to the production, as I’m happy to fill in any areas if anyone feels they don’t have the expertees in that area.

So yeah, if you’re interested in getting together and collaborating on a project just to have some fun with it, let me know :slight_smile:

Accept my friend request on the epic games launcher and will talk

look forward to hearing from you…

I was just like you and participated in a couple of team ideas just like yours a while ago. Unfortunately they all became too big to make and I learned that is really hard to try to make a game everyone likes if people don’t have an understanding of what is a small scope. Therefore I started my own idea it follows the guidelines of what you said. It’s a learning experience with little time committed to it while including a small, achievable scope but its an already started idea. If you don’t get the team you are looking for you can join me just add me on skype: thefield_marshall

Im down to try and help with some thing.

A 7 year necro though xD
I doubt that’s still going on

You replied XD. I plan on working with unreal for years to come. if you saw the new comment maybe others will as well. not trying to make no triple A game, “yet”. but I think it would be fun as hell to have a group of people who are passionate about what they do get together to see what they can accomplish.

Planing working with unreal also,I have some experience in appearance modeling and mechanical design, if necessary, please contact

Hi @subwayland :smiley: we’re a team with 10 memebers, if you’re model creator and or animator, coder, combiner, manager, etc. you can join us. I myself can do everything so if you want help or want to learn something you can still join us!