HAL Archviz Toolkit v1.0

Greetings everyone! I’d like to show everyone what we’ve been busy working on. :smiley:

Overview
HAL is proud to present the most powerful set of tools available for Architects and Archviz Artists looking to add interactivity and value to their UE4 visualizations. The HAL Archviz Toolkit was created to help Architects and Archviz Artists quickly implement this extremely powerful set of interactive features into their archviz projects. All of which have been designed by architects and tested by our clients to operate smoothly in real architectural projects. As architects, we know how precious time is … so every tool was designed from day one to minimize setup time. The HAL Archviz Toolkit has also been setup to work intuitively with keyboard & mouse or Xbox 360 controller.

The Core Components

• HUD with area for logo or branding
  • Floor Plans : Mini-map of floor plans including real-time view of player location (support for multiple story buildings)
  • Points of interest : Set points of interest in the editor and quickly access them from the HUD & floor plan mini-map
  • Edit Mode : Quickly switch models and/or materials (i.e. Kitchen Cabinets & Countertops, Furniture, Wall colors or anything else you want to change)
  • Camera Mode : Take high resolution screenshots in-game! Quickly change lens zoom/FoV + Depth of Field. (helps eliminate the need for additional V-ray renderings)
  • Controller Modes : Walk or Fly (drone mode) thru your visualization.
  • Tutorial Levels : Optional in-game tutorial for new users
  • Easily & quickly hide any HUD elements allowing for a clear view of your visualization.

Video

Bonus stuff

• Scene setup from real architectural project
  • Models & materials (such as mirrors with perfect reflections)
  • Blueprint Tutorials

About HAL
HAL (Hoyt Architecture Lab) is the research and development arm of Hoyt Architects. We have been using UE4 to visualize our projects for a couple years now. Doing so has allowed us to figure out a lot of the questions, problems and workflows using UE4 (and real-time viz) in an architecture production environment … which, in turn, has allowed us to use the technology not just for marketing, but in early design phases as well.

Huge Thanks To Our Team
Dylan Collins - For all your hard work. Super talented!
Tom Shannon - You’re a genius, bro!
Dorian Vee - me

Images

bf48b53f46e69ecdec3f43cceb6d199b26cfe144.jpeg

Thanks! We hope so …

wow, I’ll buy it

this is really cool stuff.
could use this right now for an actual project :wink:
do you know when it will come to the marketplace and how much it will cost ?

stucki

That’s awesome news … we’ve submitted with a price tag of $84.99. We will be done and ready to ship in 2 weeks. I’m not sure how long of a backlog there is for marketplace releases, I’m guessing 4-5 weeks.

Any news ?
I can’t see it in the marketplace yet…

Epic let us know a couple days ago that we’ve passed inspection and are cleared for launch! We expect it to release in the next cycle.

I’ll get this just for that minimap :wink:

This will be mine :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see if I can learn to use this…:slight_smile:

I do not see this on the marketplace. What is meant by next cycle.

Epic let us know that we were ready to release 3 weeks ago … not sure what the hold up is.

Hi there!

I’m sorry for the delay! In recent months we’ve had a huge influx of submissions and as a result a great deal of content scheduled out. We do get you guys scheduled and ready for release as soon as you are done with the review process and legal paperwork and are going to be looking at releasing more content each week so that submissions start going out faster as they’re ready. If you have questions on this or what you can do to make sure we get you scheduled as fast as possible for your next submission go ahead and reach out to us here or our support e-mail!

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi,dorianv,I bought ur files on marketplace.And I found I couldn’t use any of the shortcut key,For example I couldn’t hide the interface with Tab ,Couldn’t move with Q and E ,Also X and C ,But the demo is all right.Thank you, perfect product.

xsh20111031 - Thanks for purchasing. It looks like you migrated the content into a project. In order to have the key bindings work correctly, you will need copy the config folder also.

Close your project, copy the config folder located at C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\Launcher\VaultCache\HALArchvizToolkit into your project folder. Then restart your project. That should do it. If you have any other issues, please send an email to support@halvr.com

Thanks again!

Released finally!

When there will be a discount? :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding, but as soon as possible I’ll buy HAL

looks cool, with only one remark: I don’t like when people review their own work use word “amazing”.

Hi, love the sample scene and included camera, but I’d like to remove the brick frame on the camera and haven’t been able to locate the documentation to do this, is there a simple way? Can’t remove it. It’s not in the texture, material or blueprints… I tried to contact the support but no answer! :s

bb3e3c00ea16a9ae7c528e078ba4e4001217dfed.jpeg

Ok solved. I deleted the postprocessvolume.

Abarts - The brick outline is due to the PostProcessOutline material not compiling correctly. To fix it, open the PostProcessOutline material in \Content\HALArchvizToolkit\Blueprints\Materials. There is a SceneTexture node with an error (), just change the scene texture ID from SceneColor to PostProcessInput0 ().