HAL Archviz Toolkit v1.0

You mentioned that VR support will be in V2 of the toolkit. Will V2 be a separate product release or will it be an update to this one?

I have the Issue in HAL Archviz Toolkit V1 in UE4. V 4.8.3 and 4.9.0, In sent the image error.

Video driver chashed and was reset…

error ue4.jpg

Regards

What video card do you have? I’m sure that is the video card capacity.
Try in another CPU.

how I use the bonus stuff? Where is it?

Intel(R) HD Graphics Family. MY computer has 16 MB RAM

You need to install a dedicated graphics card. Or rather, if your computer has 16mb of RAM, then you need to purchase a new computer, and stop using that IBM PC/AT computer:

tandy2500rsxfront.jpg

I’d also like to know the answer to this.

waiting on this as well :slight_smile:

While the level itself is viewable thru the Oculus, the HUD does not split to each eye. The only way to do this currently in UE4 is by using world space 3D widgets, which are experimental … and from our tests, buggy.

For our internal projects we simply turn off the HUD when viewing through the Oculus. You can turn the HUD on/ff easily via the TAB key or START button on the Xbox 360 controller.

Without having a set path for a solution, its too early too tell when VR support will be included for the HUD.

Hello,

The movement and flymode is very slow. How can i Change it?

Thx

Hello VI-EX,

you can change the max speed for the walkspeed and the flyspeed in the FirstPersonBlueprint. If you open the blueprint and go into the event graph you will find a comment box named “Set Initial Speed Values” off the Event Begin Play Node. If you adjust those values in that comment box, you will adjust the speed of the character in game.

In order to change the walk/fly speeds you will have to go into the FirstPersonBlueprint, and go to the Event Graph. In the event graph, off the Event Begin Play node you will see a comment box named “Set Initial Speed Values.” If you change the values in the nodes, located in that comment box, it will adjust the fly and walk speed in game.

Bought this as basically a tutorial. Worth it. Content is amazing. Even if because of above listed reasons Im throwing the ui / movement away which is a real shame.
(I need this for GearVR without any kind of additional input device).

Getting the scene running on android was fun. still plenty of optimisation todo to actually get it running quickly. but the examples and content provided here were a perfect intro to archvis in unreal (Im a unity dev by trade. First payed unreal project).

Would suggest it to anyone wanting a very good example project or simple drop in ArchVis viewer.

I was just about to purchase this, but just wanted to confirm first if this is virtual reality friendly. Does it have all the correct post processing volume settings for use with HMD’s. Also, does the GUI work in a VR environment? Thanks.

I am getting compiling errors with some of the blueprints. First person character and the tutorial. I am not even using the tutorial. I think it may be related to the recent 4.12.3 update. It was working fine earlier though. I do not touch the blueprints. Not sure what is happening. But I can not do any interactive game play with my project.

I recompiled everything. Everything recompiled except the first person character. It has a bunch of warnings.

First off I think this is a great tool and fairly prices. Congrats on it, I am sure it took a long time to make. I think it will really allow people to do some great things and speed up the learning process.

My only concern for newbies like myself is the lake of information on how to change a few things or customize it. I think the support ( both written and video) that comes with it is lacking. I also dont know if it is compatible with later versions of UE? That also can be a concern. I am using 4.12 and I am hesitate to go up to 4.14.3.

For example, how would I change the walk and drone speed. ( I know how to do that based on this thread ). Another example would be if I wanted to change the height of the drone view? Where could I do that.

In the HUD if I just wanted to turn off somethings so they are not visible, ie the edit button or the camera button, where could I do that?

Is there a dedicated place to get answers for those questions? I realize you cant spend all day answering everyone’s questions but maybe if you had a pfd with the most common questions and answers to them that would really be helpful.

Look forward to some answers.

Thank you

Alex

Gents…
thank you so much for this pice of art, but i did not see any activity for V2 till now, is there a problem please advise us e are waiting for it and still believe this tool will continue success.

for some point, is there any way to change the tool (EXE) file title, it may seems weird but because we need to name the project with client names and actually i’m newbie.

appreciate your prompt response
BR -