Popup Console of ShaderCompileWorker.exe, why?

I use the engine source code from the master branch. I get strange behavior with the ShaderCompileWorker. When the shader compiles, console windows pop up every few seconds. The windows are named with numbers 0 or 1 or 2 or 3.
In the visual studio output log i see

Application "\??\D:\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\ShaderCompileWorker.exe" found in cache
Application "\??\D:\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\ShaderCompileWorker.exe" found in cache

This REALY goes on my nerves, because every few seconds my input focus goes to the popup consoles.
And the shader compiles much slower than normal.

How can i change it?

Hey ,

Are you getting this error when compiling the source code or afterwards when working inside the editor? Do you receive the same error with other branches such as the releases branch? While we encourage using the master branch for testing, we do not recommend development on master as it has not undergone the same level of stability testing as a released branch. If you are still receiving errors after downloading the latest master branch, let us know on the AnswerHub (https://answers.unrealengine.com/index.html) where it will be easier for our support staff to track your issue and provide additional information.

Cheers