[Twitch] Leap Motion and Unreal Engine! - Mar 12th, 2015 @ 2PM

WHAT
A couple weeks back, we announced the official Leap Motion plugin for Unreal Engine 4, and the Leap team is dialing in to tell us all about it! We’re glad to have the integration built into the source and available to you all now. This will be the first time we dial a partner into the stream, so hopefully we dont break anything ::crosses fingers::

We’ll also be covering some of the cool things that have happened over the past week and a half while the team was at GDC.

WHEN
Thursday, Mar. 12th @ 2PM ET - Countdown]

WHERE

WHO

• Community Manager - ]()
  • Engine Support - ]()
    Kate & Adrian - Leap Motion (video-conferencing in!)

Feel free to drop your questions about the Leap Motion plugin, the Leap device, or Unreal Engine!

Edit: The YouTube archive is available here](Leap Motion Plugin | News | Unreal Engine - YouTube)!

Hello , I got a question for Kate and Adrian;

I’ve always wondered if there are any plans to integrate Leap Motion on VR headsets? Is it possible with the current tech?

Thank you :slight_smile:

David

Totally! You can find out more here: Ultraleap for Developers

Lol, our twitch moderators are all Epic staff as far as I know. Also, is the one who has admin privileges, so he’d have to explain that :stuck_out_tongue:

Was a great one, thanks and !

1: Yes, check the leap motion store

2: 80-90% of the time, it puts your hands and 80-90% of your fingers into your computer in 3D with low latency. While it’s not perfect, it’s fun technology and useful for a lot of things.

Thanks!

That’s awesome! We’ll have some fun with the leap motion in the coming months, can’t wait to get my hands on one of these ^^