FX Gas Planet Starter Kit vA

!! It’s Free And Ready For Download !!

The F.M. STATION is still under construction, however because so many have waited so long for , I already put it up for free! So Go Grab It!

Download:
http://www.com/#!ue4market/cav6

&stc=1&d=1433802149

&stc=1&d=1433802154

&stc=1&d=1433802157

&stc=1&d=1433802161

What all do you get in starter kit?

Content:
Maps

1. GasGiant_A
  2. GasGiant_B
  3. GasGiant_B_Dynamic
  4. GasGiant_C

Material Functions

1. MFUN_Atmosphere
  2. MFUN_AtmosphereVector
  3. MFUN_CheapBandSystem
  4. MFUN_CircularMask
  5. MFUN_ExOP
  6. MFUN_FlowBase
  7. MFUN_Pi
  8. MFUN_PolarCoord
  9. MFUN_PolarStorm_Coord
  10. MFUN_RingCoord
  11. MFUN_SphereSegment2D
  12. MFUN_SphereVolume
  13. MFUN_UVSplit
  14. MFUN_VelocityVolume

• ** Materials**

1. MAT_BasicAtmosphere
  2. MAT_GasPlanet
  3. MAT_RingSystem

Meshes

1. ControlSphere
  2. GasGiant_A
  3. Rings_TypeA
  4. Rings_TypeB

M.I.C.s

1. MIC_Atmosphere_A
  2. MIC_Atmosphere_B
  3. MIC_Atmosphere_C
  4. MIC_GasGiant_A
  5. MIC_GasGiant_B
  6. MIC_GasGiant_C
  7. MIC_RingSystem_A
  8. MIC_RingSystem_B
  9. MIC_RingSystem_C

Textures

1. HexStorm_Fluid
  2. SK_Noise01
  3. SK_SurfaceFlow
  4. StormMask
  5. StylizedA
  6. StylizedB
  7. StylizedC

@_@

Awesome!!! Thoroughly enjoyed your Star Kit and really looking forward to seeing on the marketplace! Sounds insane! :smiley:

Space Industry must tear his hair with his Cry engine :wink:
Take my money again…

Once again you have decimated all :stuck_out_tongue: amazing work chap! Looking forward to seeing how you handled the atmosphere stuff, very differently to mine no doubt!

Brace yourselves for a knowledge injection community :wink:

Very nice indeed, i’m lucky I need lots of planets :wink:

Keep up the great work.

I’m definitely going to buy :slight_smile:

is awesome as usual JB.

I’m trying to imagine ancillary uses for . Could it be used to create a cloud system for a planet… say Earth’s clouds?

…and can it do something like Saturn’s hexagon?

Thanks for all of the support everyone! I am excited about getting out to everyone :slight_smile:

[]
is awesome as usual JB.
I’m trying to imagine ancillary uses for . Could it be used to create a cloud system for a planet… say Earth’s clouds?
…and can it do something like Saturn’s hexagon?
[/]

is a Gas System, and therefore does not follow the same mechanics as a cloud system on a solid planet such as earth. (Keep your eyes open though, I am planning on developing a terrestrial planet kit in the future).
In regards to Saturn’s poles, is one of the features I am currently implementing. It will allow the user to have advanced controls over storm systems at the poles. :wink:

Hell … I can’t keep up with you … just finished playing with the other pack and now you are doing one … good job as usual. I am looking forward to one as well. 8-}

Dude, you are producing awesome content. You really enrich the community.

These assets are going to be the death of my finances if you keep it up.

[=SaviorNT;220754]
These assets are going to be the death of my finances if you keep it up.
[/]

Despite that he has the cheapest most reasonable prices on Marketplace :stuck_out_tongue:

Great! I will buy it for sure, perfect for my game.

Ps.
I think that In the future all games with planets will have your shaders.

I will buy it too and everything else you will come up with for that price :slight_smile:

I finally got around to buying your Star Starter Kit after admiring the pics for so long. Frankly, it’s amazing (and rather mesmerizing). The Gas Planet kit will be an instant buy, I think.

Question will you be doing a Planet starter kit or Asteroid kit?

Just curious :smiley:

It does my heart good to see everyone enjoying these kits :smiley:

[]
Question will you be doing a Planet starter kit or Asteroid kit?
[/]

Yes… and yes :cool:

Do you want my money now for all of those packs … or should I wait? 8-}

Small update:

I finally integrated my own versions of several Sphere formulas in order to project 2D Texture information in a 3D world-to-local coordinate system for pole projections no matter mesh orientation or distortion. was much harder than I thought, but should automatically allow the user to upload a shape of a custom storm as a texture alpha (like the hexagon storm located on Saturn), and it will properly project from world coordinates into local coordinates dependent upon the sphere volume. A bit more testing needs to be done, but it seems to be working. (Now on to integrating some fluid dynamics and we will have the visuals of a polar storm like those seen on Saturn) :cool:

Base - formula examples

Actual in-engine images soon*

That is awesome. I was thinking about creating procedural planets myself but I have trouble with the distortion at the poles. Maybe I should put my planets on hold and see what you are up to. Well, maybe I will do mine for practice and then use the prettier ones. :slight_smile: