LUT Table Pack

Hello again!

I discovered that Photoshop has a bunch of LUT tables built in and wanted to use them in my UE4 scenes, so I went about exporting them all out, and I thought I would share the fruits of my labor with everybody.

I have two links below. The first is the LUT Pack in .uasset form, created in UE 4.0.2 for maximum compatibility. To install, uncompress the LUT_Tables folder anywhere in your project’s Content folder

Download the LUT Tables in .uasset format (Unreal Engine 4)

The second is the raw .png files. Please note that when you import these yourself, be sure to set the Texture Group to “Color Lookup Tables” in the texture options.

Download the LUT Tables in .png format

Here are the LUT Tables at work:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NL3sYQGg6_Y/VDNShI38GyI/AAAAAAAAB3g/5qHwhQakmOY/s1600/LUTLoop.gif

Thanks, ! I’ve also added the link to this post on my color LUT collection thread.

Thanks both of you, these will be good to have. Can’t believe I missed the thread from August, I need to browse here more often. >.<

Noice! That’s a great set! I had seen you experimenting with the LUT tables in an old thread, I’ll have to add those to my personal library!

Thank you for this gift ! As 's one, it will be really helpfull for people who like me have not a lot of skills in design, lights and… you know… those things :p.

Thanks alot to both of you guys. Great job!

thank you for sharing;)

Wow, thanks for sharing this with the rest of us ! :slight_smile:
The more I did through these forums, the more impressed I am with this community!

Thanks for sharing! Matrix green is definitely my favorite :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hey , these LUTs are awesome. Are they free to use in commercial projects?

chance to reup?

Done! My apologies for the missing files! :slight_smile:

Thanks Man ! :smiley:

Thank you so much!

Thank you very much!