Foliage into a GPU job?

So lately I have been having some trouble with the UE4 Editor due to my RAM being only 8GB, this almost made me switch to the CryEngine 5 entirely
but due to compatibility issues it didn’t work out and because I have more know how with Unreal I stuck with UE4.

According to what I seen I need more to get this thing working at its best, but that did not stop me from figuring out some methods to reduce RAM usage in Editor and so far so good
the RAM is tanking even during in game play on my new game I’m working on which had huge RAM usage to around 1,700MB to over 2,100MB
and higher.

I don’t know if this is a thing but can you make the Foliage a job for the GPU instead of the CPU? My CPU is a bottleneck when it comes to game play with Foliage and Particles.

“When you use Snipping Tool in Windows the UE4 is in Background operation so no the FPS is not accurate.”

Are you playing your game from in editor and not as a built project? Performance should be better in your built project, especially while not running the editor that the same time. Are you on a laptop that is limited to 8gb, because if not then I would highly recommend getting another 8gb since having 8gb is like the absolute bare minimum for UE4 development.

Well as you can see in Editor while you play the game the Text becomes highlighted Yellow so its in Editor and I’m showing the reported RAM on the Top Right
it actually went at 900MB once but stayed in 1000s mostly but that’s the lowest I have gotten.

As for the RAM and PC its a Lenovo Tower I’m using and since I’m getting a lot of “Get more RAM” il probably get some more RAM at the time however I’m just
figuring out ways to reduce the RAM so the UE4 can deal with the amount I have, also I’m not sure but I’m certain my PC has a 8GB expansion limit which is another
reason why I have not picked up more RAM and the 8GB use both the available RAM Module slots available.