3D widget cause framerate keep dropping in VR 419.2

I’ve try it in both source 419.2 and binary 419.2 . And it is reproducible. No matter in package game(develop&Shipping) or PIE.
VR device: HTC vive and vive pro
DisplayCard: GTX 1070/1070ti/1080ti
CPU:E3 1230 v3 / I7 7700K

Project:My Game project / VR Tempolate(all the settings are default)

Situation 1
Drop a 3D widget in the map(just a few button,no function.Empty level).Play it in VR mode. No matter your camera face it or not, the framerate will begin to drop. The longer you wait the more serious it will show out. I have seen it drop from 90fps to 75fps after 25~30mins.

Situation 2
Do the same thing in situation 1 . And then jump into another level. No matter this level has 3D widget or not the framerate seem like being ‘extend’.It will not going back to 90 but still in 75fps(or very unstable). Until you close the whole game and open it the framerate back to 90fps.

Situation 3
Drag the same 3D widget into the level and set it as ‘Actor hidden in game’.The problem won’t happened.

Situation 4
No 3D widget actor in the level but 3D widget component in my Pawn. Same thing happened.

Hoping this report may help!

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

OK thanks!

I‘ve just solved the issue with help from Epic China.
The thing that cause this is the Nvida’s Aftermath module. By default this function is On . But somehow this will cause the leaking of display memory.
I solved this by deleting the GFSDK_Aftermath_Lib.dll file in \Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\NVIDIA after my game was packaged.
This is the same issue in forum :
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/feedback-for-epic/1457519-4-19-4-20-editor-packaged-games-have-hangs-hiccups-constantly/page14