Augmented Reality (AR) - add Markers and Recognize it

I want to add marker to the visit card for recognize this plain and further use it for add game mesh and tracking.
Maybe I can straight add image for recognition but can’t find any bp/codes for it.

a year later it was something as that The Human Race: Behind The Scenes | Project Spotlight | Unreal Engine - YouTube

also I can’t find any docs info from Epic’s dev or community about markers/image recognition.

Maybe you can give some advices/step/info for helping to resolve my issue?

I’d also like some more information regarding this. Working on a project that could really benefit from this feature greatly.

I think unless Epics add support for latest (1.5) implementation ARKit it’s not possible. In the ARCore not working autofocus yet. ARToolKit possibly dying

Since the implementation of ARKit 1.5, it is possible using image detection.
See here for a guide on medium by Epic’s Joe Graf: ARKit 1.5 Image Detection in UE4 4.20 | by Joe Graf | Medium

For current ARCore support, see here: Unreal için Hızlı Başlangıç  |  ARCore  |  Google Developers
(for ARCore notice, that the newer moving Augmented Images feature since Version 1.9 is not available in Unreal Engine. Sadly Unreal Engine uses ARCore 1.6 in version 4.22 and ARCore 1.7 in 4.23.)