How can I create a moveable window inside the game viewport

I tried using SWindow, but all I achieved in that case was maximized window that took all game view space.

Any suggestions on how to get moveable, scalable window inside game viewport ?

You cannot really use SWindow to do this. SWindows are special widgets that serve as the platform-agnostic interface to a native platform window. You don’t want to have to worry about all that native-window nonsense for what you’re doing.

If I were doing this, I would make something like an SGameDesktop and SGameWindow. The SGameWindow would be an SCompoundWidget that creates its game-specific chrome: draggable area, minimize button, close button and whatever other features you want. You’ve got to also thing about how you want your GameWindows to behave when your viewport is resized. Would you push the windows such that they are all visible or would you simply clip? I don’t think you’d want the default behavior

Let me know if you have any questions.

Using SWindows for in-game UI and getting a blank screen when packaging the game. Works perfectly in PIE, though.
Is there an example of SGameDesktop or SGameWindow out there? Or maybe more material on how to go about this? Need to have multiple windows in my game.