4.7.5 UMG Graph DEbug - Screen issue

Hi,

If I set a debug point inside my UMG BP Graph

The Screen size used to debug is less than the actual size.
This is very frustrating as it’s unreadable.

see the capture.

Hello,

I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide your dxdiag?
  4. Is this an issue that has only recently started with this version of the engine?
  5. Is this a project that has been updated from an older version of the engine?

Hello,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

Hi,

sorry I had no time to answer before:
1- didn’t tried yet
3 link text
4 - I just stated UMG recently so it’sin the last engine version
5 - Yes

After further inverstigation, it seems that the screen display is broken while I’m debug the tick event exec path.
This is not happenning on Construct exec path.

FYI I’m 4.7.6 now.

Does that helped to reproduce the issue?

Hello,

Thank you for the additional information, however I am still unable to reproduce this issue on our end. Please try to reproduce this issue in a clean project. If you are successful, please provide a detailed list of the steps used to reproduce this issue.

I did reproduce it in a clean project:

Create FPS C++ project
Add UMG Widget
Add a Texture onto the widget
Open the graph editor
On the construct event put the texture visibility to collapsed
on the tick event put the texture visibility to visible
Put the TickVisibility in debug (F9)
goto the level BP, create the widget and add it to the viewport
Launch

I joined my BP just in case.
link text

I hope you will be able to repro it this time ^^

There is also a side effect linked ot this issue: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/214126/475-debug-value-in-blueprint-not-readable.html

Hello,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have written up a report (UE-14586) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day