[Bug] Subscribe instead of Start-Button

Hey guys,
I bought license, started Editor once, tried it a bit and closed it. Now I can’t open it anymore… Whenever I start launcher, it only displays “Subscribe”-Button and not “Start”/“Launch” (Not sure how it was called) button and takes me to website when I click it. (And yes, it says I’m enrolled and “active”)
Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hey ,

Have you tried closing Launcher and reopening it and logging in again? If that doesn’t work, can you uninstall launcher, and then reinstall?

1 Like

Exactly my problem … I can’t find any answer to this anywhere. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

1 Like

This is a catch-all error handler that is hopefully fixed - we’re planning to deploy that fix to a limited audience soonish and will post in this thread.

A temp workaround might be to close launcher and open it again as most likely culprit is launcher not being able to download manifest and restarting forces it to try again.

1 Like

Thanks for fast answer! Restarting didn’t work, but I’m glad this is recognized and being fixed!

1 Like

I tried both those things two or three times, but it still ends up with “subscribe” button.

1 Like

Thanks . Then I will keep an eye on this thread.

1 Like

QA is currently bashing on changes - we aim to have something for you by 3 PM ET. It’s going to be custom so might need some command-line magic to launch, etc. but hopefully it is going to unblock you.

1 Like

Great to know this is being fixed, thanks a lot!

1 Like

I trust my buddy here :wink: I didn’t try uninstalling but I did restart it several times.

1 Like

Restarting just worked for me. I’ve been at it for 4 hours straight, though…

1 Like

Same issue here. Following this thread for resolution. Thanks.

1 Like

It works for me right now, I didn’t change anything, so I can not tell you any magical solutions :confused: Good luck for those who are still waiting!

1 Like

It just starting working for me just now too. I didn’t do anything either … thanks guys if you did something at your end.

1 Like

Thanks for patience! We’re trying to make this update as smooth as possible, and we’re looking at a new ETA of 5PM ET. I’ll post an answer with final instructions. Thanks again!

Carlos

1 Like

We found some issues and need to push ETA out to 5 PM. Sorry for delay and thanks for patience!

Here is an update of me breathing down Carlos’ neck :wink:

1 Like

Is that champagne on table behind you?

1 Like

Why is it that any and all pictures from game studios ALWAYS include a monitor with Dell logo?
Anyway, we should be thanking you guys. Personally, I can wait a week for this and still be happy about it. It’s freakin’ Unreal Engine 4 we’re talking about :smiley:

1 Like

Hmmm… looks like we have a bug here as both Carlos and myself posted a post that subsequently vanished.

My post was to notify folks that we have to move ETA to 5PM as we have found some issues. Sorry for delay and thanks for being patient with us.

Below is a picture of me breathing down Carlos’ neck to tie folks over :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha :smiley: Good eyes man :wink:

1 Like