When I manually add a directional light, it works, but what is wrong with that folder that disappears during the game?

I downloaded this project, and before hitting the play button, the lighting was looking fine, like below:

But when I hit play, it goes dark, and I noticed I don’t see the Lights And Post folder:

When I manually add a directional light, it works, but what is wrong with that folder that disappears during the game?

Greetings @dabbbbbbbb5656

I’ve ran into something similar to this before. Do you have Auto Exposure enabled in your project settings/rendering by chance?

Yes, before posting this question, I tried turning it off and hitting play again, but it didn’t do anything.

I increased the auto exposure, and now I see some lights, but where is the sky and its light?

This is so weird. I just copied the content of Lights And Post folder, deleted the copied content, and then pasted the same content in there, and then it worked.

I’ll agree that is a pretty strange scenario. Maybe something got corrupted? I’m not sure either. But, I’m glad that you got it fixed!