Wormhole City Devlog and the Kickstarter Experience

When the character is walking it would need some light around to better visualize it.
I like a lot the ability to pilot different vehicles.

Thanks for the feedback and support Galeon, we’ll definitely get to work on that. Visual clarity is a big deal for us to do properly.

Excited to showcase a tank, one of the last vehicle types that will be included in Wormhole City. We plan to have missions that can be completed with different types of vehicles of your choosing, as well as power-ups you can pick up that will customize or add to the arsenal of weapons for your vehicle. Also showing a new set of enemies and air allies that you will encounter in the game!

Here is another fun video with popular characters in Unreal 4,

here is an image gallery for a closer look,

Thanks for your time!

I enjoyed watching the new air combat video, those blue skies are soothing too! The latest popular characters video was fun as well.

How much freedom are you planning for units in the air? Can they fly down and go across to different parts of the map or is it more or less a linear experience? Anyway, you already have great variety going for you in the game so it should be fine.

Can’t wait to see the final product some day!

Thanks so much for your support throughout our development VSZ,

I think it would be more or less a linear experience, you have the freedom to move/leave the air units as you’d like but after reaching certain boundaries we have a mechanic to turn the air unit around. Trying to emulate the same concept that the Battlefield games us with their air units. We’d like to have some kind of spline-controlled, on-rails air sections like Star Fox but we’ll see.

Thank you for your time!

Hi everyone, just wanted to post some of our progress on our game. We’ve improved a lot of aspects that we hope to get into in the near future, hope you enjoy and thank you all for your continued support and advice.

Woah! That second video just took my breath away! Mech gamepaly in the first video looks like a lot of fun too.

Some parts give me a System Shock / Deus Ex kinda vibe. Nice intriguing atmosphere overall and those transitions into new scenes and the variety in camera work are a nice surprise for the player/viewer too. I cannot imagine how much hard work has gone into this. Best of luck on the road ahead!

You might want to redesign that mech of yours…

6JETIee.png&stc=1

&stc=1

Thanks for the kind words VSZ, it means a lot to us! Deus Ex and System Shock have definitely influenced us.

Wow, didn’t realize this, thanks for bringing it to our attention, we purchased this model on CGTrader and assumed it was an original piece, after further inspection it seems the model and artist are no longer available on CGtrader, we will fix this issue and this mech and its likeness will no longer be included in our game. We have always checked the license of a 3d model asset as an indication if it can be used in our game or if it is fan art, but in this case I think we were clearly scammed.

Hope everyone is having a healthy 2016 so far, just wanted to show some of our progress, thank you for your time.

Hi everyone, we’ve released our game on Steam Early Access; there is still an enormous amount of work to be done for our game, but we hope you can enjoy what we have so far as we add more content and features throughout development. Hope everyone has a healthy 2017, thank you.

F6ZAC-GNHYA-H2CXZ
RKGXV-5KQPV-PFBC3
W7ZR3-E2J24-H2XZR
EKIIC-XMYLW-69MNK
FP5WF-V0QP6-Z7RBL
56H5V-KM9BZ-EXY49
0CEPK-7W4XD-WXAN5
RIRI6-43FDK-2XARQ
KV86X-NN4CQ-LPQDY
904NA-88KW4-3EVRQ
MHJRE-QDGA7-VQWPX

Some new footage,

Some scenes for an indie scifi adventure game, I hope you guys enjoy it. Definitely need to calibrate the movement speed and animations, as well as a ton of polishing in every aspect. Also trying to work on moving away from stock assets.

E: Screenshot gallery for those interested, http://imgur.com/gallery/bwZGG

[video]https://youtu.be/kQSzzEvpof4[/video]