[WIP] Procedural City Generator with full interiors

Absolutely! All meshes shown where created by me in Blender and are meant as placeholders (Im not an artist!). However, Im making sure that you can easily change any of the meshes with your own :slight_smile:

This project is still very deep in development so its hard to tell when it will be ready. Im thinking a few months of work are still needed to get it MP quality standards :slight_smile:

I came across this! Looks really interesting and the dev said you can do what you want with it.

very cool! I’ll have to take a closer look :slight_smile:

Very cool!

When : P ?

I will get back to this very soon! Stay tuned for more update videos coming up :slight_smile:

Burnout?
I KNOW THE FEELING.

Almost there for AI, but definitely not for procedural generation :slight_smile:

I’ve been following this project on YT for the past couple months. Very much looking forward to seeing this on the Marketplace. Insta-buy for me.

Thank you for the support magnifico1 :smiley:

This looks freaking amazing just binged your updates lol I hope it’s soon

Thanks Spacemarine658! I plan to get back to this soon :slight_smile:

Jesus man! Where is this? I need it yesterday!

Hey guys,

Big update - I decided to move the project to UE 4.22 so I could use the new Editor Scripting features. Here is a devlog showing the new unified Interface!

New City Management added!

Hello @CoquiGames is there some news, when it will get released? it looks insane, what Price it will have?
Would be really nice to know, cuz i really want this System and i need it <3

Hey Eddys94!

I’ve been really bad at keeping this post updated, but yes, there has been major progress since the last post! I don’t have an ETA for release yet, but its getting close as only a few major features are left before I consider release :). Not set on price yet as it will depend on the final feature list, but I always try to keep my assets affordable :).

Check out the latest Workflow video in case you missed it!

You can follow the updates better via my YT channel, or Discord where I post pretty regularly :stuck_out_tongue:

WOW… How did you do this??? I am very much interested in knowing how you do this. I know it has been a process but still! I want to learn this

Wow ! this is amazing ! looking exactly to learn how to make something like that ! have You made tutorial about it ?