Why am I getting this error?

I am setting up my Microsoft visual Studio with nFringe and UDK. I looked up a guide that has helped a lot. I got my nFringe licence. I created a project with the UDK template. I moved the files from the project’s folder up to the Scr folder and deleted the original folder. I then open the file and created a new folder through Visual Studio. The guide then told me to right click my file in the solution explorer and change the properties, instead an error pops up saying “An error occurred trying to load the page. The parameter is incorrect. (exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))” I went into detail about my process because another forum said that if this occurs then you have to do the step where you move the files from the original folder and delete it, but I have already done that. Any suggestions?

Howdy Raga,

This is Unreal Engine 4 Answerhub. You should post your question on the UDK forums!

oh yeah sorry about that, thank you.

I must look dumb but I can not for the life of me find out how to post a new forum question on the UDK forum website. I created a new account similar to what you do on this website, but I looked everywhere and I can not find any kind of “post a question” button. You wouldn’t happen to know your way around their website would you?

Hey RagaMonster,

Were you able to verify your account via email? It may take a little bit for you account to fully become active. If this takes more then a day to become active, please let me know so i may look into this issue further.

Thanks and have a great day!