Where's B.R.U.T.E ?

We also got the Zapper Trap at To Do list

It’s surprising because like in other bug reports about the Zapper Trap were closed and I’m surprised they didn’t even put it as ‘duplicate’.

This post about B.R.U.T.E. is moved to Feedback and Request now if anyone hasn’t noticed yet btw

(post deleted by author)

When did that happen? Also since they have “To Do” and a “FORT-(number)” does it mean that it will not happen?

I fear it will be the same old story, where we won’t have the B.R.U.T.E. anytime soon.

(post deleted by author)

Anyways man. Hold yourself together, someone made another post about the B.R.U.T.E. , DON’T I repeat DON’T reply there. At all costs , bro

Anyways man. Hold yourself together, someone made another post about the B.R.U.T.E. , DON’T I repeat DON’T reply there. At all costs , bro. DON’T DO IT , we need to push about it. If it fails , it’s your turn to report it

FORT-1148637 has been ‘Closed’. The issue reported is not caused by a bug in the tool.