What do you guys think about Houdini?

It’s just not good for classic modeling, but awesome for what it focus on doing; reconfigurable procedural assets.

That looks incredibly complex, even with the awesome offer sidefx gave me on Houdini which is paying almost nothing, I would still have to pass on it. Just looking at that video, I never even knew such a modeling process existed. Certainly way out of my league, I will remain with Blender which seems to be the best for me.

Rohan Dalvi. He is Indian both his name and his accent he is from India, Houdini is made by Indians? I know Adobe is pretty much 90% Indians.

Rohan Dalvi is from India but he doesn’t work for SideFX - he’s just a super nice guy who makes great Houdini tutorials, SideFX is located in Toronto Canada and an office in Santa Monica.
with regard to procedural modeling - don’t get the wrong impression that modeling in Houdini must be procedural - you can model just like you would in any other application, but you’ll find lots of opportunities to use proceduralism to your advantage. The last couple of versions of Houdini have brought a few new tools to modeling and updated version of some existing tools (and more to come). What you might not find at the moment are some of the UX/workflow features found in applications better known for modeilng. The Houdini Apprentice version is fully featured (with a couple of minor limitations) and it’s free - I’d suggest giving it a try.