What are your favorite cartoons?

Agreed! :smiley:

I like ‘Oggy & the cockroaches’ very much. Not sure if you are familiar with it.

://www.empiremultimedia/EMC_Properties/Oggy&TheCockroaches/OggyAndTheCockroaches.jpg

Ren and Stimpy.

I’ve recently been following’s Burgers, Archer, Steven Universe and Adventure Time - though I feel Adventure Time has really trailed off the past couple of seasons and lost a lot of what made it so watchable.

Really enjoyed Invader Zim, Rick and Morty and Bravest Warriors when they were running.

Regular Show
Monster (anime)
Berserk (old version, anime)
Wolf’s Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, GTO, Welcome to the NHK (it’s about shutins making games afterall), ok yeah… lots of anime.

do you think Woody Woodpecker and a few other cartoons should make a comeback if so do you want every single friend, rival and met one or twice to apper as playable charters
personally i’d play as Space Mouse but in real tourments i’m more of a Stewie Griffin guy

cartoon comebacks and introductions

so is talking about cartoons i’m in the gray area (Cartoons and Unreal tournament) so I was thinking every cartoon charterer can make an appearance in Unreal Tourment the combos are near endless are you for or against if so would the charterers be voiced by the same people

Dragonball is the best cartoon guys :wink: I really can’t think of all the good cartoons I’ve watched. A lot of them have been mentioned here but there is just so much more.

My favorites are, from favorite down:
and Jerry (No going back once you have watched this masterpiece :slight_smile: )
Looney Toons (Gremlins from The Kremlin. enough said)
Popeye (Fleisher’s are better but the 50’s ones are great too)
Original Adventure Time episodes (the new ones suck)
terry gilliam cartoons (I love these :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )
Original Spongebob (These are my childhood :slight_smile: )
Phineas and Ferb. (this is a show that suprised me. it’s way better than you think. though it’s should end soon. it’s run it’s course)
Oggy & the cockroaches (the characters are pretty funny)
(it’s has some hilarous jokes in it)
Pink Panther (I would watch this every saturday :slight_smile: )
Courage The Cowardly Dog (the show that scared the crud out of me in a good way :slight_smile: )
Edd Ed’n Eddy (the adventures of the Edds are timeless)

Cartoons I don’t really care for or have major flaws ruining their appeal or execution for me: (wow that was a keyboard full. :slight_smile: )
Regular Show (it’s not bad but every episode is the same plot over and over)
Dragonball (I actually love this show but the animaton is such a turnoff. Not the overall design, just the animation.)
Gumball (some episodes are hilarous and others just Meh)
Steven universe (it started good and is slowly going down the drain)
Avatar/Korra (I used to like these but Korra ruined both shows for me. mainly lazy writing and plot twists that were there to keep people watching :frowning: )
Teen Titans (It’s like gumball pretty much. some good some bad)
Teen Titans Go (some people hate it so much. I’m okay with it. Just a parody show really)
El tigre (I grew up wathing this. It’s just too short.)
Family guy and spinoffs (sometimes funny sometimes offensive to the point of changing the channel)
NHK (it’s good)
Fairly Odd Parents (it was really good early on… but it has lost it’s way. Also the animation was sub-par for what was doing before)
Soviet era cartoons (I watch these for the historical factor. I’m not a commie :slight_smile: )

Cartoons I hate:
Problem solvers. (made me naucious. And that was just the story telling!)
Captian Planet. (anoying as hell. promotes eco terroism. cruddy animation)
Dora the explorer (my brother watches it all the time.)
Mr Pickles (blatent Satanism. Horrible everything. Stay away from this @!%!%)
Super jail (just violence for violences sake. animation can be good but is ruined by well… the whole thing)
Squidbilies (more adult swim crud. offensive to all races, religions, and people with good taste.)
Disney marvel cartoons (just there to be there. it’s the same thing over and over. disney can milk anything dry.)
All Nintendo game based cartoons (do I even have to say anything?)
Dreamworks movie based cartoons (some were okay… some are horrible)
card game based shows (why! it’s so boring. just an interesting commercial… thats 30 min long!)

Also tommyboy123, It would be so fun to play as in Unreal tournament! :slight_smile: