Version 4.4.0 editor problem (Mouse)

The 4.4.1 patch will only fix the problem where mouse clicks aren’t handling correctly, leading the editor thinking you have entered a drag operation.
From what you’ve described the problem you are having is in a separate code path for handling dragging in the various viewports. That will be a different bug, so you did the right thing posting a new answer hub question for it.

The 4.4.1 patch will only fix the problem where mouse clicks aren’t handling correctly, leading the editor thinking you have entered a drag operation.

The problem you are describing is while scrolling/dragging in the viewport which will be a bug in a separate code path, so you did the right thing filing a separate question about it.

Are we sure its in the exact same state? I’ve been having more issues even with this 4.4.1 fix (opened new bug: 4.4.1-preview & 4.4.0: Right mouse scrolling in blueprint causes mouse to go crazy. Scrolls to random places - Blueprint - Unreal Engine Forums)

Hi guys, I’ve have this same problem and more on 10.9.4 with 4.4.0 4.4.0 OSX Slow editor freezes on play - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums
Is there a 4.4.1 and where and how do I get it? I can’t find it. Tanks