Verse Language Server, IntelliSense

Haha! I like the hints, I’m very excited to see what you guys have planned!

Don’t worry about any delay - 10 days is nothing compared to how long I’ve left you hanging here :sweat_smile:

I have noticed that snippets do appear to show up from digests, but only very intermittently, and sometimes not at all. It’s only that I can guarantee the ones within the project itself to show up. I have noticed that the language server has crashed a couple of times during these periods, where I’ve had to restart VS Code, and I’m not sure if this is related, but wouldn’t hurt to mention. If you can direct me to where I can find the error logs for the language server, then I’d be happy to provide them - though I’d prefer to do so in direct messages.

For the entire file system, I have the following setup:

And in Verse Explorer of UEFN:

The test file is what I’m using as an example - for this, it’s a simple class, which is a subclass of creative_device.
To show a reference to an external class, I used a teleporter device to try and get an auto completion for that. I’ve included the imports that I’ve used, in case that helps as well. As shown below, the only references that I get as auto completions are for classes within my project itself.

Then, when I try and reference a class from within my project all under flood_{class name}, the type names show up, along with what I assume to be a constructor snippet, since it shows attributes of the classes:

Though if you guys are planning on doing a rehaul, I imagine this information might be redundant or irrelevant within the next implementation. If this is a simple bug fix though, then that’s all the better!

2 Likes