[URGENT] Game server DDoS

Seeing how this was posted 10 months ago and the OP’s game is up and running on steam I’m gonna go ahead and say its fixed.

I’m also curious to know if this is fixed?

[=Imnewaftothis;632726]
Seeing how this was posted 10 months ago and the OP’s game is up and running on steam I’m gonna go ahead and say its fixed.
[/]

We made updates shortly after this was brought up that should have addressed this issue.

Cheers

[= Ellis;635219]
We made updates shortly after this was brought up that should have addressed this issue.

Cheers
[/]

Do you happen to have a link to the commit that fixed this? For those of us not using the latest version of UE4 source!

I don’t have the commits, but the updates are not recent. They should be included since at least the 4.12 release. If you are seeing issues on recent versions, let us know.

Cheers.

HyperFilter ( https://www.hyperfilter.com ) is very good as said by [MENTION=69723]King Scott[/MENTION], they can do custom algorithms to ensure maximum protection and no exploits for your games, you just have to work with them on this. :slight_smile:

The people running multiplayer games on UE4.10 that I know are doomed…
Keeping the project on 4.10 just because FMOD really is no option when facing an issue like this lol

I’m going to close this thread, because every time it jumps to the top of the list I have a little panic attack. :wink:

Of course, if there are any new developments to bring to our attention, please start a new thread.

Thanks

1 Like