UPDATED: New Items Available On The Marketplace! - 07/12/2017

[=;435145]
I open the launcher and click on the Marketplace tab to see what’s new each week. You guys updated the launcher with the new content but failed to update the “New!” tags and update the featured top bar. It’s still not updated.

That’s not Epic, that’s Sloppy.
[/]

Hi !

Don’t worry, there’s a reason for that! :smiley: Which you should see very soon.

Hey guys,

It’s that time again. Just wanted to update you all that will be taking a break from release this week for the holidays. We will be back on the first Wednesday of 2016 to bring in the new year! We will be around to answer any questions or concerns with the exception of major holidays such as Christmas and New Years. We hope that everyone has a safe holidays! :smiley:

Happy Holidays!

So on January 6th, can you please release the Landscape Auto Material asset from VEA Games? Been waiting on that one for 5 weeks now (though the holdup could be on the content creator’s end - I only know they mentioned they were approved about 5 weeks ago).

Hey Reuben!

I hope you and the rest of the team enjoy your time off. Happy Holidays!

[=;443118]
So on January 6th, can you please release the Landscape Auto Material asset from VEA Games? Been waiting on that one for 5 weeks now (though the holdup could be on the content creator’s end - I only know they mentioned they were approved about 5 weeks ago).
[/]

I second this :smiley:

[=;443118]
[/]

Well, since you said please :wink:

Check out the new lineup updated now!

Woot! Now that I’m finally back from CES; bought the LAM :slight_smile:

About how long does it take for updates to content already on the marketplace to be processed? I have been waiting for an update to the Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit which the author says was submitted middle of last month and don’t know when to expect it.

[=CampingCarl;451852]
About how long does it take for updates to content already on the marketplace to be processed? I have been waiting for an update to the Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit which the author says was submitted middle of last month and don’t know when to expect it.
[/]

Hey CampingCarl,

The new file have been received from our staff and is in queue for updates at this time. Should be done in the next 2-3 days.

The kitchen pack isn’t working on mac, I cant add it to my project, please fix as soon as you are able

[=jojo8026;495169]
The kitchen pack isn’t working on mac, I cant add it to my project, please fix as soon as you are able
[/]

Hi there!

We just put in a fix for this please go ahead and try it now!

Thanks,

Guys, I’ve just bought the **C-Media POM Decals Ed. 1 **and I didn’t get what I as expecting. I think it should be very clear in the description that it’s **not **a decal material pack to be used with Unreal’s Decal Actors. The materials are just ordinary Surface material types to be used on regular geometry. You’re supposed to apply the materials on planes and place those planes near the surfaces you’d like the decals to be project on, which is not a good solution for decals…

If you just change the material type to Deferred Decal, you can use it with Decal Actors but it won’t work properly due to POM direction issues with decals…
Is there an option of refund btw? That content is useless to me the way it works right now…

Hi rabellogp,

Thanks for letting us know. I have just sent you a private message.

Not sure if known issue, but the Realistic Projectiles asset is not visible in launcher marketplace and purchase gives error. Would be very interested of that asset. :slight_smile:

[=;519837]
Not sure if known issue, but the Realistic Projectiles asset is not visible in launcher marketplace and purchase gives error. Would be very interested of that asset. :slight_smile:

[/]

Hi ,

This item has been taken down from the Marketplace after violating the terms and agreements. Sorry for the issues. This link should not be available any longer. I will send this over to our web team to look over. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to also include a code plugins section to the new items post when there are new releases that week (like this week)?

is not Whiteman And Olbert, is Whitman And Olbert, there are Difference Xd

[=WhitmanAndOlbert;588368]
is not Whiteman And Olbert, is Whitman And Olbert, there are Difference Xd
[/]

@WhitmanAndOlbert Sorry for the goof up. Gone ahead and changed the name. Also, I see you don’t have a Creator Badge. Let me go ahead and fix that as well! :slight_smile:

[=;588709]
@WhitmanAndOlbert Sorry for the goof up.
[/]

No problem @ at the high school my english teacher bulling me using that expression (my skin is Uncommon White color), hey if you have time fly to this thread give us your opinion :slight_smile:

Where are the updates? :frowning: