Update Android Play Billing 5.0

Hey, thank you again! I have all of that added all that and still got the build error for android ads lite. For anyone else struggling just to get a build on the settings mentioned in this thread, i saw this post:

android - AAPT: error: unexpected element found in - Stack Overflow

Looks like they are discussing unity in the post, but the guy was right. In my case ads 22.6 was causing the build error. i changed it to 22.1.

Also i had to upgrade my gradle version. i used the description of how to get there in the engine files using this thread:

I went to C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_engine version\Engine\Build\Android\Java\gradle* and changed my gradle version to 3.5.3. I’m not willing to try a higher version, because this one worked for me.

the i went to: C:\ProgramFiles\EpicGames\UE_engineversion*\Engine\Build\Android\Java\gradle\gradle\wrapper and opened
“gradle-wrrapper.properties”

I changed the version number at the end of dist URL to 6.7.1

This allowed me to build with the updated .APL file and the added text to .build and .target

@Herlehos many thanks to you. I’m looking at my first banner test ad on a packaged build. I almost gave up… haha