Unreal Engine exterior Night and Day Architectural Visualization

Sure will try that.

To get the backplate look sharp use - “NoMipmaps” in Mip Gen Settings of HRDI texture.

&stc=1

&stc=1

Attached is the SkyHDRi material.

SOme Interior Render

These are some quick renders to illustrate the interior. It’s kinda empty so didn’t spend too much time improving the lightmass. Render time 1 hour 38 mins.

Looks very very good but I don’t like the background backplate, it’s distracting a bit (and blurry/low res). But I know it’s a pain to have nice background.

This is a great tip, thanks!

congrats the scene looks really good and i’m really digging the lighting of the night shots and the interiors… about the last ones…do you mind sharing your workflow on how you achieved this good lighting in such a small time ( 1 hr and 38 mins is impressive for production quality!) thanks in advance

In this scene I have tested my new lighting setup, I am still developing it and will create a full flash video tutorial soon. Mean while I am using only a skylight with HDRI and directional light to lit the scene, as of the time I suggest please don’t blindly follow koola’s settings directly…they tend to increase render time many folds without any visual quality increase after a certain threshold. On thing is sure that to get quality and speed ratio properly we still need to alter the Baselightmass.ini.

&stc=1

&stc=1

牛逼~ 不能少于十个字

[QUOTE=;367679]
I tried to reduce the saturation so as to avoid the cartoony look. Will be trying new foliage soon.

I like that better! There is a chart for the color of real world lights in RGB numbers, I think adjusting your lighting color will help too. Just Google color of real world lights in RGB to get the chart.

[QUOTE=RI3DVIZ;375128]

Generally I use temperature for light color, as it is more accurate and resembles the real world values. This project was a noob attempt to create something artistic but I think I failed miserably:rolleyes:.

I don’t think you failed. My take on it is if it’s close to photoreal then really make it photoreal, otherwise lean hard towards artistic so it looks intentional.

Agree, it looks pretty good to me.

I suggest you to change some of the settings on the wall material because it looks a bit strange and grainy.

Also, add a support at the end of the table, it doesn’t look too realistic if its that long :slight_smile:

Overall very nice job, I’m curious to see the lighting setup

can i ask about reflection on glass at night(first pic) is this from reflection sphere or a texture ? it looks to detailed to be ref sphere

Awesome level of detail,very nice !
I’d like to know more about your glass reflection too, if you could share your material setup it would be great … I’ve tried glossy material, add some “Metalness”, high specular, even fake reflection with scene capture
but i can’t achieve a descent glass material for my windows :frowning:

Ragu amazing stuff and thanks for all the tips! I have a question whats the configuration of the laptop or pc you are using and are you using tessellation for anything here inside the interior.

THIS WAS GREAT! I think most important thing are materials, can you please post materials like glass wood floor concrete? Did you backed maps in vray-max? Is everything static or not?