Unreal engine 4 crash on mac

Okay thank you I will wait.

How can I uninstall the launcher and verify the installation of the launcher by the way?

To Verify, right-click the down arrow/triangle on the yellow Launch button (see image above) and select “Verify.”

To uninstall, follow the instructions from this AHub post:

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/32845/how-to-uninstall-ue4.html

Are you really going to resolve the issue because this question says “RESOLVED” and I am still waiting to use UE4 on my mac…I have done everything I can contacting apple support, trying UE4 on different user accounts on my mac and reinstalling OS X but the problem still continues… At this point I am pretty sure that it is a compatibility issue…

Hi TAP2,

I can see how this is confusing; After we submit a bug report for an issue (in this case, JIRA [UE-24844]) we have gathered all the information from the person reporting the issue and are closing for tracking purposes so other people on the team know that this is being taken care of so they can work on other issues.

As it stands, your report is in line to be looked at. Since most of the Epic staff were out for the Holidays last week there will likely be a delay. In any case, I will respond when this report has been addressed, informing you if a fix has been implemented or if we are unable to determine the cause of the problem.