Unreal Engine 4.9 Released!

This looks awesome :slight_smile: Thank you

A lot of hot stuff!

Thank to Epic and all contributors :slight_smile:

impressive !
as always… (we really are spoiled)

thank you for the work and love you put into the engine

Fred

What a huge release!!! Thank you guys! Perfect timing, as I am finishing a mobile project

i’ve been waiting for this for years! Thankyou! :smiley:

guessing theres no c++ documentation for 4.8 or 4.9 releases yet?

Edit: guessing im going to bombarded with remarks about there being plenty of documentation. Any links to 4.8 / 4.9 examples relating to new features that are official from epic would be appreciated.

Which new features are you referring to? I’m happy to try to point you in the right direction if you can give me some specifics of what you are looking for.

Can anybody confirm whether the align bug is fixed? So you can align textures?

This feature I mean:
https://i.gyazo.com/e50e7ae7ceb0bf8851867721b21e9176.png

As always great work and improvements. Thx

I love Epic!

OMG! Downloading now! Btw does Linux support eye adaptation now ?

Impressive as always!

Ughhhhh My brain hurts…It hurts…are you guys serious?!I can see these changes at documentation part right?!Well because reading all that…And I thought 4.8 was huge…Wowww.

Okey, now defintly i understand why the name is “Epic”… guys infiltrator demo maps yay!! cant wait for download all! <3 thanks a lot epic games.

Should I keep with UE 4.8 and wait for bug-hot fixes or I will upgrade can someone give me a recommendation?

I can’t find infiltrator demo in launcher. It was released? I don’t think so :slight_smile:

Wow! Just Wow. Feel like I’ve been tazed. Little tingly all over.

Does interstitial ads work now with admob?

Can we now retrieve an in-app purchase that has already be purchased ?

A lot of great stuffs … BUT … “Improved Temporal AA quality using bicubic filtering” … well … no :frowning:

http://tof.canardpc.com/preview/b14f77d1-799d-41b4-9681-cae1c1359d23.jpg

How about 4.9 VR Preview in Windows 10 and Oculus 0.7?