Unreal 4 Environment - Nydalinn

Looks fantastic mate! The ice looks much better as well.

Great work!

Thanks man!

I really owe it to the people on this forum and on Polycount because they really helped me push this project!
This is the final update on this project, moving on to the next one.

Thank you guys for all the super feedback, this project can’t have gotten this far without all your support.

Looking forward to seeing your next one!

Whats the music in that video by the way?

Thanks man! Have a look at my artstation and share yours! (if you have one) @ ArtStation - Explore
And would love to get some solid feedback as yours on the next project when I start on it.

This is the song used in the clip, super nice song! very relaxing and eerie.https://youtube.com/watch?v=jTbSQ9eeAfs
Thanks again for the feedback man!

Wow this is really impressive! Nice job, love the glowworms, really adds to the scene!

Thanks for the awesome comment!
Got more goodies over on Artstation, such as a breakdown of all the things that were new to me and so on.

Im glad you love it!

Why does the pic of the day on the launcher keep taking me here.pic of the day.JPG

This is pretty cool and all but I was really curious about the room. Anyone have a link to that post in the picture?

Actually A really good question, Have you messaged A moderator yet?
Sorry about the link, as I don’t have it =(

Same! I really love his guy’s project, but what is the pic of the day? :U

Looks awesome and great progress, hope to see more. Love the music in the video too :slight_smile:

Not sure what’s going on, but I’ve made Epic aware. Thanks for bringing it up :slight_smile:

Not sure what brought you here hahaa but I love that you like it!
Thanks for the comment!

Hey, sorry about that, you can blame me. I had put the new link in one section, but not another, causing that link issue to happen and send people to this thread.

Well, you are not hearing me complain in any way, thanks for the extra exposure =D

But **** that Classic room pack looks super awesome, thanks for the update!

Nice work on that Absolute Zero project. :slight_smile: