UE5 -

Some new content my husband has been working on. Sharing on his behalf!
"I’m excited to share with you a trailer, featuring the animated shorts I’ve been focusing on this past year. These shorts were all filmed in real-time with Unreal Engine 4 and then migrated to Unreal Engine 5 utilizing Nanite, Lumen, and Niagara particle systems. As a filmmaker, Unreal Engine has unlocked so many possibilities for creatives to really breathe life into their ideas.

Featured in the Trailer are shots from the Sci-Fi genre-bending Mini-Series “Bounty” and shots from my short film “A Violent Means to an End”. I can’t wait to share with you more shorts I have currently in production. Stay tuned." - .com

UE5 -

3 Likes

Greetings @anonymous_user_4bf02f4b, and thank you for sharing Raw Witness’s incredible short films trailer on the Unreal Engine Forum! That trailer was amazing! Bullets, powers, and chaos; this trailer had it all! I am thoroughly impressed by your husband’s work. How long did it take to create both short films showcased in this trailer? Will you also be showcasing each of the pieces “Bounty” and “A Violent Means to an End” separately here in the UE Forums as well?

1 Like

Thank you so much @Zezkaii The process for the shorts took around 6 months to really develop the fight scene choreography, build the set to match our script, and many painstaking weeks learning to perfect the physics of hair movement to make it look and feel smooth during action scenes! Yes, we will be releasing our several shorts here for the Unreal community to enjoy and share. The bounty is a mini-series and we are just around finished with episode 4, but I wrote the “bounty” back in March of 2021, and “a Violent Means to an End” was developed in October and took around two months to finish the first half of the films fight sequences.

2 Likes

@mr_seoulxvibes85 The pleasure is all mine! Your months of hard work really shine through within these shorts! I am beyond blown away and look forward to seeing more, if not all, of the “Bounty” series here on the UE forums. Thank you again for sharing your incredible work with us all! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

@Zezkaii Wow! Thank you and that made my week :)! Happy Holidays!

1 Like