UE4 Linux Native Compilation using KDevelop not working

I should have used “Heavily customized,” as code::blocks is meant to be extremely modular and I just meant plugins here, toolchain there, I like to tinker. I use fedora at the moment, (though I’ve been thinking of going back to arch), but arch is extremely minimalist. Everything is done from scratch, as you know, that’s what it’s not officially supported. UnrealEngine is built to be as sophisticated as possible while using fewer higher quality libraries to do so. It does indeed look to me that it is a library issue with your gui or library conflict, but I can’t say for sure without knowing how you setup your arch. I’m also not as familiar with qt as I am with KDevelop or C::B, but I’ll try it out on my box in the meantime to see what comes out with qt. Make sure you followed everything on this page:

I’ll try building with arch - kde - qtcreator tomorrow and I’ll get back to you.

P.S. It’s not out of the way for me because my current project is on iOS, so I was planning to switch to arch or gentoo anyway while I develop on my macbook.