UE4 Can do anything - And how I used it to Propose to my Girlfriend

is by far one of the best ideas ever…of all time!

Really creative!

Congratulations! May both of you be happy!

~

really really cool! Love’d it! It reminds me of the portal custom level proposal :slight_smile:

I’d love to do something like for my girlfriend, but she is not into games at all haha

Wow, didn’t expect a response like ! haha Thanks ! :smiley:

Awesome story :smiley:
Congratulations, !

So it’s game over for you, isn’t it?

So amazing, I cri evry .
UE4 is such a new amazing tool, even type of stuff lol.
Nice job !

Hi ,

is fantastic! Congratulations!

Howdy ,

Congratulations!! Way to think outside of the box. is fantastic!

WOW, congratulations is AWESOME!

Thanks again ! I wish I could have spent more time on it and used more custom assets for the project and actually added more to the gameplay. BUT! I might go back and touch it up and maybe actually turn it into a proper game. Who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

That is so cool. Congrats on your engagement :slight_smile:
You should now ship that game to fund the wedding XD

Well, after seeing the response and then the showcase video. I am really kicking myself in the butt that I didn’t have the time to go further with it. :frowning:

What I had in mind was so much more grand then what appeared in that video. I wanted her to actually follow a path, take some quests and dive into a dungeon to kill some minions, then have her battle a huge dungeon boss, that when it died would drop a really really large ring.

Maybe, I will develop it further, and create “DLC” for each anniversary or something haha

Congratulation! I’m sharing on Reddit.

Congrats, I liked your idea, youre the best!

congratulations! although you now realize by posting you have to invite all of us to the wedding, or at least the reception :slight_smile:

[=iLLo;121411]
congratulations! although you now realize by posting you have to invite all of us to the wedding, or at least the reception :slight_smile:
[/]

Haha, that would be an expensive open bar xD

Congratulations!!! That was a really great idea!
I bet she will remind of everytime she does a tutorial :smiley:

Even a bit late but congrats man I just love that you did that, very creative and innovative of doing a proposal!!

Congrats thats great… but i am sure when she has seen your game graphics she has said Nintendo Rockzz :smiley:

ggwp

Not often does someone go out of their way to make a game in order to propose.

Now it’s time to put it on the market!