[Twitch] , , and Visit Epic! - Dec 18, 2014 @ 2PM ET

Had an with the upload, so we’re having to fix it when we get back to the office next week - As far as automating, not really possible, as I go in and drop timestamps and such in the description :slight_smile:

Also, Hi !

Hey !

Don’t worry about it, enjoy your time off. :smiley:

Makes me also wonder, how come you are not streaming directly from YT but using Twitch (is it because of the included chat)?

YT streaming is much more stable and of better quality, if you can forgo the chat or replace it somehow…

The chat is a pretty big part of the stream though. It allows to ask questions on the topics being discussed etc.

I haven’t really seen much of YT’s live streaming, you’d think Twitch would have a better grip at streaming quality given it’s their primary product.

There are other possibilities for chat integration, for example adding it into Epic’s site and embedding the YT stream with that page.

It would provide a platform centered around Epic and not Twitch, which might be an important part for branding and keeping things in-house.

Streaming from YT is really simple nowadays and when used with programs such as Wirecast (Epic you do use Wirecast right? :slight_smile: ) offers a turn-key solution.

I’ve not looked into YT streaming much, though it’s an interesting thought :slight_smile: the chat is really valuable to us ( and you all, we hope! ) as it allows us to interface with you all at a little more personal level.