Tutorial: Your First 60 Minutes with Mass

Hey @James.Keeling , how’s it going?
I went through the tutorial a couple of times and can’t figure out if I miss a step. Everything seems to work, except that my crowd agents don’t move. I can see that all the traits are there. Only error I get is related to a CharacterMovementComponent that Mass can’t find in my agents, but I can’t find this component to attach to my agents. Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks again!

Rafael

My bad, I was using the wrong blueprint… :man_facepalming:

Hello @James.Keeling , i was wondering if you could guide me on how to change the default player character in the game-mode for the city sample project to something else such as the any vehicle but still retain its interaction with the mass traffic and crowd systems. I know that it probably has something to do with the Mass Agent component and applying the proper config to it to make a part of the mass system, but it doesn’t seem to work, i have even used the config used by the default player character on my custom pawn, but other cars will crash into the spawned car, as if they cant see it. Your help would be appreciated.