Train with multiple axles on a spline?

Been a while since I visited this thread. I hope there’s something that the community can use by now.

That switch system is actually something very close to what I am hoping to find in a train setup. Just that the difference would be that it can be changed with a mouse click, or by a character model that the player would control (exiting the cab of a locomotive) and then throwing a switch mechinism. Sadly I saw that you won’t be sharing the system at all, so there goes that hope that I’d be able to somehow obtain what you’ve created.

It’s a real shame that there’s no good user created systems that you can find for UE4, even this many years after the engines public release. Pretty bummed.

Not sure if any of the UE4 Devs will ever see this, but if any of you do. Could someone on the team please create a system to use when wanting to create railway systems in the UE4 engine? At this point I sadly cannot hope to see someone in the community do something like this, and I am not a very coding geared person (tried to be, but don’t have the right brain for it). So I doubt I’d even know where to start with any of this.