TPS Multiplayer Pack

well i’m learning more about mp my last pack The IK System i made it with multiplayer and i’m still improving on it

i think my pack will work for 4.17 without updating (even tho i didn’t test it yet

thanks for the support :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the answer :slight_smile:

I have some more questions. Can your IK system added into the TPS Starter Kit?
And is it easy to add more weapons into the game?
And changing from paintball to bullets for example? (dont want an how to)
And Inventory System it is Weapon only or more rpg like?

hey

you can add my ik system to the tps pack ( i will make a tutorial soon on my channel i wanted to make before but i forget because i was super busy so wait for it soon)
more weapons hmm i might develop a less complex system or make a tutorial about it
changing paintball is super easy just go to the decal and swap it and remove the particle effect and that will be all

it’s only weapon might be a more complex one will be coming in a new update (if i get sometime to make new xD)

I hope you find the Time :slight_smile:

Is it easy to add your Blueprints to an existing project?

About Adding Weapons i will see it when i have bough this :slight_smile:

yeah it won’t be a big a problem you just need sometime for copying over the blueprints for the new project

also wish you luck on adding the weapons :smiley:

Update : now the pack is on discount for limited time $39.99

a new update coming soon addressing some of the problems with reloading weapons inventory system improvement
and kinda preparing the pack for the huge multiplayer update which will be after it

so get your pack fast because after the multiplayer update the price will be raised :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you some release dates for us when the updates will go live?

What Key is for Weapon Pickup?

Where are the the keys set? (Found it)
But Weapon Pick up dont work.
I press E and the Crosshair goes way and nothing happens

Why is must Press Shift + C for Pickup??
The Systems seems to be broken/buggie

when i make the system i made it so you pickup using the Action button which is the C

and you drop it using the E button and i named the E pickup/drop button which is a mistake xD

then i fix the system to you actually pick up and drop the weapon using the E and fixed few more bugs like the paintball decal doesn’t appear on 4.16

so yeah don’t worry new update will be coming fixing these also i don’t have known update date since sometimes more things appear along the way

just wait until i post it :smiley:

Still no update…

now get controls working, but how to h…l i can pick up weapon sometime it picks it with pressing c cover button and drops with e but there it is ,can’t pick again

who want to see new TPS Pack Multiplayer W.I.P Video ?

This asset is great, even that slow motion system isn’t for me, but it can still disabled someway

yeah you can disable it easily go to BaseEnemyCharacter_BP and remove slow mo for .3 sec and it will disappear :slight_smile:

Show it us :slight_smile:

currently improving the system much more fixing many bugs and making the gameplay feel smoother adding More UI maybe the update will be done on Christmas

video probably coming soon

Very Good news :slight_smile: Im waiting for an long time for this update and now its coming. Im very happy :slight_smile:

glad you are happy :slight_smile:

here is the update change log

TPS Starter Pack Change log :

1-added all the playercontroller functions to the Player character BP and removed the player 
controller (this will make it easy to implement the TPS Pack to any already existing project) = Done
2-made new blendspace and fixed the movement problem when pressing w and a together or s and d together
3-fixed walking animation when the character doesn't hold any weapon (it has a twitching on the left leg i fixed the animation in maya by adding extra frames)
4-fixed problem with picking up the weapon with C and droping with E now you can pickup and drop the weapon with E 
5-added small hud if you pointing on a point it will appear and ask you to press E to pickup the weapon
6-fixed problem with the shotgun shooting in the wrong direction not in the crosshair postion
7-added a Reverse recoil to the shotgun after the weapon goes up now it goes back to it's postion slowly 
8-fixed problems with running animation the player can't shoot or aim while running (now if you press the left mouse button the character will stop running and start shooting same with aiming he will stop and aim)
9-changed the logic which drives the projectile of the weapon to work with multiplayer (dedicated server and host/client)
10-fixed few problems with the weapon inventroy system and optimized it so it work better with adding more than two weapons (video will be coming showing you how to add more weapons)
11-added new multiplayer man with bots so you guys can test the multiplayer there
12-fixed and optimized all the blueprints so they work with multiplayer rather it was a dedicated server or host and clients
13-added new crosshair looks better than the old + crosshair 
14-when you press E and you have a weapon already equipped and you are looking on another weapon your character will swap his weapon and carry the 2nd one 

what is left before the video / release

-cover animations
-i might add First person mode
-i might add grappling hook
when it will release
probably before xmas

Nice changelog :slight_smile:

Nice work. Are you considered to add in future different ai enemies?