Tip: Easy Interstitial Admob Ads.

When is 4.14 scheduled to release?

There is still no interstitial ad support in 4.16 which is very disappointing…

Any luck??

Interstitial ads have been in since 4.14. You need to use the Load Interstial Ad, Is Interstitial Ad Available, Is Interstitial Ad Requested, and Show Interstitial Ad BP nodes.

Hey guys, its my first time publishing here, ive been using ue4 for about 4 months and just got to say i LOVE it.
ive created a mobile game which works fine, but the admob ads does not show up.
ive created admob acc and did everything ue4 says, the game id, created an ad banner, got the id and put it in the project setting, exactly as written.
didnt quiet understand what the problem is, ive seen a lot of topics about the ads, each is a bit different , and it got me really confused, i wanted to ask for help.
is there any thread or video or something to help me put admob ads in my game?
the game is already published in the google store.
thnx

help any1?

hello,

I’ve seen your post from March. And I’m facing sale problem.

have you got any feedback. did you find a solution?

thank you in advance for your help

Good!
It seems incredible to me that I have to return to a theme from 2015 but there is no way for interstitial ads to appear.
I have tried the Unreal documentation to launch the Interstitials and they don’t work, only the Banners work.
I have been trying to execute it through the code as it says in this thread but there is no way.
Does anyone know if there is a way to do it? Any plugin by Google AdMob or something?
I find it incredible that Epic is not able to get ads released at this point…
Greetings!

same problem, do you have any solution yet?