Tibetan Silence Unreal Engine 5.2 Cinematic

Hey everyone, I’m very excited to introduce to you a project I’ve been working on for the last couple of months. In Tibetan Silence, I was mainly inspired by the movie “2012”. When I saw this scene for the first time it made a huge impression on me so after a few years I decided to do something similar using Unreal Engine 5 and #Lumen and #Nanite technologies. In this project I combined many programs such as Blender, Marvelouse Designer, Embergen, Substance Painter TopazAI and DavinciResolve. I used a lot of tricks and tips I have learned over the past years but I also learned a lot of new things. Finally, I would like to thank my wife for her patience :smiley: and the guys from #PlatigeImage in the Entertainment department for their valuable tips. I hope you enjoy the short video

https://www.artstation.com/adamdrzazga

Greetings

#UnrealEngine5 #Blender #Metahuman #WorldCreator #SubstancePainter #TopazAI #DavinciResolve #Mixamo #MarvelouseDesigner #Embergen #VDB #Quxiel #Megascans #Bridge #Monk #tibet #tibetian #mixamo #2012 #cinematic #realtime #lumen #nanite

12 Likes

Hi there @Drzazgowski,

Welcome to the Unreal Engine Community!

This project is absolutely stunning and shows an incredible amount of skill. The lighting, audio, and feeling portrayed are all done super well. I took a moment to look through your ArtStation and every project seems high quality and polished. The Abandoned House is definitely my favorite :slight_smile: You’ve mastered expressing emotion through your work and it’s for sure made me a fan!

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of your work around the forums :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, cool idea and well done…

3 Likes

Great job! I will subscribe to you at the artstation

2 Likes

That scene still haunts me from the time I first saw it in the Cinema on it’s release in 2009.
You have perfectly captured the drama and feel of that moment.
To think that it took Roland Emmerich and a whole Studio with a 200 million budget to achieve over many months of production, can now be produced on a desktop computer by one person is nothing short of mind boggling.
Brilliant, Bravo, Thank you!

2 Likes