The Best School To Learn Unreal engine 4

Hii ,
i’m looking for a good school to learn unreal engine 4 wherever the place , but it’ll be better if it was in usa & thanx :slight_smile:

I think you should start with the tutorials on their Youtube channel, and also take a look at the UE4 wiki for specifics. There are also dozens of user made tutorials. Don’t know about schools, sorry :slight_smile:

Hi Pedro9,

There are a lot of game design school that are just picking up UE4. It is a very new engine at this time and there are very few people teaching it professionally. I would suggest looking into the major games schools and also going to the forums here:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Got-Skills-Looking-for-Talent

There are quite a few people offering private tutoring. Also, you may want to take a look at the tutorials offered by Epic and the community. They are very beginner friendly.

Let me know if this helps.

-Alexander

Thanx Man! But Actually The School Not for me so i can’t change his point of vue

Thanx Alex , I’ve Found This link i hope it’ll help Who’s looking for a school :slight_smile: