looking for programmers

Hello there! My name is and I am the founder of . We are currently looking for programmers for a horror game we are making.
Q: What is our game about?
A: We are making a horror game based in a school. The idea of the game is to escape the school whilst being chased after a killer clown.
Q: How old do I have to be?
A: Age doesn’t matter! However, you need to be mature enough to talk to and work with other team members. We use a fantastic client called Slack which works perfectly with these type of projects. It is a messaging service so we do not need to voice call or video call you.
Q: Do I have to be experienced?
A: Yes, you do have to be experienced with C++ and UE4 (Unreal Engine 4). The reason being is that programming is very important and we need the best we can find!
Q: Why should I join?
A: If you join the project and help finish the final product, you will be able to add on/start a strong portfolio, learn new skills and if the product makes money, you will receive your fair share.
We are currently in between the stage of pre-production to production. We already have a few models prepared. We are also finishing off the final aspects of the storyline and mechanics etc.
If you are interested in join, go to this link and fill out a form:

Hope you join!

looking for programmers

Hello there! My name is and I am the founder of . We are currently looking for programmers for a horror game we are making.

Q: What is our game about?
A: We are making a horror game based in a school. The idea of the game is to escape the school whilst being chased after a killer clown.

Q: How old do I have to be?
A: Age doesn’t matter! However, you need to be mature enough to talk to and work with other team members. We use a fantastic client called Slack which works perfectly with these type of projects. It is a messaging service so we do not need to voice call or video call you.

Q: Do I have to be experienced?
A: Yes, you do have to be experienced with C++ and UE4 (Unreal Engine 4). The reason being is that programming is very important and we need the best we can find!

Q: Why should I join?
A: If you join the project and help finish the final product, you will be able to add on/start a strong portfolio, learn new skills and if the product makes money, you will receive your fair share.
We are currently in between the stage of pre-production to production. We already have a few models prepared. We are also finishing off the final aspects of the storyline and mechanics etc.
If you are interested in join, go to this link and fill out a form:

Hope you join!

This is not a Paid position. Paid is either hourly contract 1099, or regular employment with the company.

You may think you will get more people looking at your thread by labeling it paid, but it should be royalty. What you are in fact doing is appearing to be deceptive. Trust is a huge part of joining teams and if you demonstrate “creative” labeling up front you are not establishing it.

You also need to provide much more information on your project to be taken seriously, especially since it’s royalty. If you are an established company, a link to your companies page is all that’s needed instead of details on the project. But, you are not.

G’day,

I’ve merged your two threads together.

is right - unless you are a fully established company or well funded individual, paid is not a valid thread prefix.
As you do not mention any compensation in your OP, I’ve changed the title to UNPAID.

Please stick to one thread per project and no more then one bump / update every 4-7 days.

Thanks!

Kris