Still need COMPLETE online subsystems for mobile platforms !! Please, PLEASE add this .. please

So am I right in saying that Unreal is capable of Social Media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus) from mobile devices but there are no examples or tutorials for it?

Twitter and Google Plus no (only Google Play Games). Facebook only on iOS but I’m working on Android implementation.

I’m not meaning to bait you but … :slight_smile:
… the documentation only covers Steam OSS , If you can provide me with details of how to setup an online multiplayer game using Game Center you would make me incredibly happy. In fact I will personally send you a $100 voucher ( for whatever online service you like ( legal service :wink: like steam , itunes , amazon etc. ) if you can show me how to get matchmaking and joining sessions working on IOS . I’ll send you another $100 if you can do the same for Android :slight_smile:
Right now I’m having to completely change my current project from an online multiplayer game into a series of single player mini games and it’s ever so slightly heartbreaking :frowning:

Love rOb

Can someone from Epic please respond … Please :frowning:

rOb

Do we have Game Center\Google Play online subsystem support yet?

Yes, it covers the most of functionality but not all. Additionally is available Facebook support via plugin.

plz tell anyone,how to do android multiplayer via online