Spacebar for jump not working?

If you run without those plugins installed, do you experience the same error?

yeah :frowning:
Im going to try out another computer today to see if this is just this computer

Okay, let me know the results of your test whenever you’ve had the chance to try it.

ok so it is something with this computer. My other computer can jump and change the gizmo in editor. But I have no Idea what could be causing it on this computer.

The symptoms include:

• cannot use the space bar in editor to change the gizmo
  • cannot use space bar input in game
  • I have dual monitors and I noticed that if I have another window of the editor open on the other monitor I cannot get any drop down lists to show up. If I move that window back to the monitor that has the editor in it I can open the drop down. Not sure if this has anything to do with my space bar issue but I figured I should mention it as on my other computer that does not happen.

Out of curiosity, try only using the one monitor and see if you are able to get space bar input that way.

No change

Did you ever end up trying it without those plugins installed to see if you had the same issue?

Other than that, we’ve been unable to reproduce this here, and it leads me to believe that there is some underlying conflict with the PC itself. You can try reinstalling the engine, verifying your engine, trying a different version. Let me know if any of those things help. I’ll continue looking for further solutions in the meantime.

Also, do you happen to be using Cyrillic symbols at all in the computer name or file paths?

didnt really do anything… :frowning: and Im not using Cyrillic symbols.

Im almost positive its some other program or background process on this computer and I want to figure it out for others that might get this annoyance

In the meantime, I’m going to mark this topic as resolved for tracking purposes. If you are able to determine the cause of the issue, or have any other information that we can use to reproduce this on our end, feel free to reopen this topic.

Have a great day

Will do! Thanks!