Source Control password with spaces

Hello MadkillerMax,

I am looking into helping out with the issues that you are having, however I am having a little bit of a hard time understanding what exactly the problem is. To the best of my understanding it seems that you are experiencing an issue with having spaces in a file name.

I looked into some possible issues with using spaces in file names and passwords for both perforce and Unreal engine. I hope that some of this information might prove helpful.

1. Unreal engine does not allow the use of spaces when creating a password for your unreal account.(this is the password that you will use to sign into the launcher.
  2. Unreal engine does not allow the use of spaces when creating a new project or renaming a project that currently exists.
  3. Perforce does not allow the use of spaces in the workspace title. they also do not allow spaces when creating a password.

I also am including a link to some documentation that may be helpful with setup and installation of the engine and source control as well.

Launcher issues:

Source control issues:

Hopefully this will help take care of the issue that you are seeing. If these do not cover the areas that you were looking for, or I have misunderstood the question just let me know and I will make sure to try and find the correct info for you.

Thanks,