[Solved] Print character/actor location on screen

Can you do me a favour? Could you add 3 random floats as you do to a bundle?

I have to bundle that, because I can only send 1 random float to each “Add float to OSC Message” function. So the bundle part in the previous example should actually work, since there is no other way to send 3 random floats…and connecting “GetActorLocation” to “Add float to OSC message” direectly won’t work, because “vector is not compatible” - so I need the break vector parts aswell. I am lost :thinking:

To clarify, could you send 3 random floats as if you were sending the values from break vector. Does that work? Does sending 3 random floats work?

It sends hello

What do you mean it sends Hello - you’re just printing it, so that will always work anyway.

Are you receiving the correct data?

What are your having issues with? The topic says:

Print character/actor location on screen

We covered that. Sure. What else needs to happen?

I need to send the location via OSC. But that’s really another issue than the topic says. My first problem was that I even couldn’t print the location on screen - that’s solved thanks to you! So I now know, that the error is not the “Get Actor Location” - we’ve established that. In a second step I now also know, that I have to use “Break vector” in oder to get the 3 location floats, because “Add Float” will only take 1 float input and not 3 at a time. With that in mind, I now know, I have to Bundle the messages. Considering all of that: I have no idea why Bundling won’t work and need to figure that out. But the initial question, the topic. is solved thanks to your help! I am sorry, if I kept bothering with the other stuff… since you already said, you are no Bundle expert. So, again, thanks a lot! My problem, as far as the topic goes, is solved.