SkyLight Completely Broken in 4.11 and 4.12

Hold on a sec! Is that grass in your content browser screenie the grass from the affordable marketplace asset? Are you selling assets from your game development in parallel on the marketplace ? :confused:

No the foliage is not included in Max Dev’s landscape assets. Check the facts before throwing accusations around as you could potentially harm his sales :slight_smile:

If anything, me mentioning the marketplace assets, no matter in what context, helped his sales! :slight_smile:
But I kind of do like the business idea… will prepare some packs.

(I am just bumping the thread really because I do not like that Epic puts us poor indies in a constant buggy limbo by doing feature mongering without proper quality checks)

The fact that the repro is exactly the same indicates that my fix didn’t make it into Preview 4. I guess it will be in the next preview then, sorry.

If you want to verify open DeferredShadingCommon.usf, the function GetShadingModelId will NOT have a Decode71 call in the fixed version.

It’s there.

So waiting for preview 5. Thank you for the fast response. :slight_smile:
@BlueBudgie, They are not included in the marketplace packs we have published. :slight_smile:
@savagebeasty, Long time no see… :wink:

any publicity is good publicity i suppose :slight_smile: