Simple tone generator?

Yeah it does help to have a good understanding of audio. Then everything makes sense when your doing it. If your not fully up on audio it can take awhile to understand it all as there is alot to audio, way more then most imagine. Only reason i jumped into this thread was that i’ve been repairing audio for over 30 years. So the knowledge i have from that applies here very well, but sometimes in code it is tough to figure out exactly how to accomplish the same thing that is done in an actual audio circuitry. Can be a real pain at times.

Associative thinking is cool. It’s great when a person can apply their professional knowledge in different areas of life.

There’s an easy solution to this in the experimental stage right now in UE5 called MetaSounds, it’s basically like a fully blown sound engineering studio. You can generate sound waves with ease and it’s all setup in a Blueprint style system. Just launch UE5 and go to plugins and search for MetaSounds, right click in the content browser and go to Sounds->MetaSound