Sign in problem

Here they are… From two of the affected computers

To shed maybe a little more light of the problem…

Offline works as a charm, all “other online stuff” like “What’s new” is update as normal in the Launcher. The same goes for the Marketplace. But as I can’t sign in I have no use for them since they requier that…

I can sign in on the Answer Hub, Forums etc. from the sam computers without any trouble.

It occured after a dialogue that told me there were some updates to the launcher so I’ll restarted it from the dialouge and then it could not sign in anymore.

A hipshot guess… It feels like it’s trying to get updates but can’t get them and gets stuck in a endless loop that way… As it seeks for an updated version of the Launcher… As I said a wild shot :slight_smile:

Hi chaps,

We’re currently investigating a number of “Please Wait” issues, some users have reported that right-clicking and running the Launcher as admin fixes the problem, if you want to give that a try while we look into it further.

Edit: it may also be worth making sure this is an exception on your firewall too

xmpp-service-prod.ol.epicgames.com port 5222

Thanks

Andrew

Hi TYRENS-Jonas,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that abrown mentioned above. Then post back here with the requested info.

Cheers,

TJ