Wanna see the gory of it all? Shred & Tear is lust, it is also gore xD
Looks awesome! \m/ \m/ Added to my wishlist, can’t wait. \m/ \m/
Thank you so muchhhh!!! We are offering a code to unlock exclusive content for our members in Discord
make sure get in there heehee [Lucid Realm Games] <3
I’m back with news!
We have released the Demo, hope to hear more feedback from the Dev community!
Remember Squalomon? This is him in action ![]()
I confess I am not a fan of waifus, hentai, neither anime, however, this game is looking Gorgeous, the characters design and animations are of AAA quality. Congratulations!
Thank you so much for the supportive words! Yes, we’re trying to aim at AAA with an indie spirit of course ~
I see this train ain’t stoppin’. You guys & gals have a clear vision and are not afraid to share it. ![]()
We won’t stop until the game is released
very determined to do so.
We have teased at the very end of the previous prototype that Kajun holds up in her a lot of attack moves. Here’s one of them - the throw attack. Kajun will boil her enemy before throwing it at the troop.
We got maybe too many feedback on the tunnel part so here’s a revamp. We tore it down, build it again from the start.