Shop Crush - Psychological Horror Visual Novel about a Thrift Sim with Literal Illusions

Wanted to talk a little bit about the playtest we’re currently having. The dynamic is very interesting to me. We have around 250 people who have joined for the playtest so far, which is much more than we expected. I personally thought even 20 people would be a great result.

As for the playtest data, there are also interesting moments: most people play around 20 minutes, which is expected, the test build is not that long.

But some people played it more than 200 minutes (and it’s not us, we checked), as well as people who played for 180, 150, 100, 90, and 80-70 minutes. Though the content of the game is about one hour long in that build, I think.

I am a little bit disappointed that we only got two pieces of feedback in the community. It seems like people do not really prefer that channel of communication (I also noticed at the conferences our audience is much more introverted, and they probably don’t like making public posts).

Initially, the idea to ask people for public feedback was to cross-reference it with other players (and yes, excite the algorithms a little), but I am thinking about asking people for feedback in their favorite places of choice then.

Our new trailer is featured on IGN!

I can’t believe it. I had to lift the embargo for them; they were okay with publishing it alongside the rest of the outlets, but I couldn’t wait.

Our Playtest will end on August 1st. (+ New Capsule Update!)

Thanks to your help, we got enough feedback to make improvements to the game. If someone is still interested, there’s 1 more week to join.

As a bonus, new key art made by our artist Maria.

Hi, friends.

I got a bunch of good news for you!

First, our game is nearing 2000 wishlists, which is very cool for a game like that and for me personally.
Second, we will prepare a new playtest rather soon, as we got a surprise request from 100+ new players

They joined us after the premiere of our new trailer, which was previously an IGN exclusive, but we have now released it on all our channels.

So third, if you haven’t seen it, go give it a try.

What we really appreciate is feedback. If you’d like to follow our game page, please consider wishlist as well.