SetupUEr, a configurable UE4 game launcher plugin with graphics and keyboard settings

In case there’s anyone else that wants to disable any plugin, go to Edit/Plugins, go to the plugin you want to disable and uncheck “enabled”

Preview of a new user-requested feature that’ll appear in the next public build (which should happen whenever 4.15.0 drops)
C3a5UcaXUAAwTFU.jpg

An updated build for 4.13.0-4.15.0 has been sent to Epic for the marketplace that includes the multi monitor support functionality, and is already available for itch buyers.

4.15 Epic Marketplace update is now live, as are the 4.13 and 4.14 builds that include multi-monitor support.
C3a5UcaXUAAwTFU.jpg

Hi,
has the source been released and can I access it if I purchase the Marketplace version?
I want to use this to add an EULA, basically just a textbox and a OK button, and remove all the other sections. That should be possible?
Best,
Ben

Yes, all marketplace code plugins are required to come with (pretty much) full source code, and that should be more than doable (replace the box that shows the different functionality plugin widgets with your EULA text box and comment out the command line input box, make it so the launch button is only active when the checkbox is checked and you’re pretty much done apart from some housekeeping)

Cool, thanks! Bought :wink:

Hi turfster, i have a question regarding having my own in-game settings menu and I wonder how to pair and connect with SetupUEr, I have gone through the documentation though i think i need abit of extra pointers here, also do you load the configuration on level BP or elsewhere?

Sorry I missed this, for some reason the forum didn’t alert me to this. You’ve probably already figured it out by now, but here’s a quick runthrough:
Ideally, you run the “Load SetupUEr configuration” blueprint node when you go to your in-game settings menu and store that in a setupUErInformation variable, which you can then read to display (or whatever you want to do).
When you’re applying settings in your in-game menu, set the relevant members of that setupUErInformation variable to their new values and call “Save SetupUEr configuration” with it